NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Social Science History (India and the Contemporary World-I) has 5 Chapters, Civics (Democratic Politic) has 5 Chapters and Geography has 6 Chapters which contains various questions and answers. These Solutions are provided where each of these exercises, have been answered in detail by our team of experts which includes teachers and professionals. These solutions have been compiled in an easy to understand manner, keeping in mind, the perspective of strong, and weak students.
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 History (Social Science)
- Chapter 1 – The French Revolution
- Chapter 2 – Socialism in Europe and the Russian Revolution
- Chapter 3 – Nazism and the Rise of Hitler
- Chapter 4 – Forest Society and Colonialism
- Chapter 5 – Pastoralists in the Modern World
NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Civics
- Chapter 1 – What is Democracy? Why Democracy?
- Chapter 2 – Constitutional Design
- Chapter 3 – Electoral Politics
- Chapter 4 – Working of Institutions
- Chapter 5 – Democratic Rights