Arinjay Academy, is providing Science Class 9 Notes for class 9 Students who may be studying in CBSE Board.
Science Class 9 Notes are in an interesting and easy-to-understand manner. Keeping in mind about the mental level of students of class 9, every effort has been made to clear every concept in a simple or easy language.
We hope that these notes will help in your studies and clear all your doubts.
NCERT Science Class 9 Notes
The syllabus of Science Class 9 Notes comprises of the following chapters. We have prepared various notes relevant for the student of Class 9, who may be studying in CBSE board. Each of these notes have been given under the particular chapter, which you can click and read : –
Chapter 1 Matter in our Surroundings – Science Class 9 Notes
- Physical Nature of Matter
- MATTER IS MADE UP OF PARTICLES
- HOW SMALL ARE THESE PARTICLES OF MATTER?
- Characteristics of Particles of Matter
- PARTICLES OF MATTER HAVE SPACE BETWEEN THEM
- PARTICLES OF MATTER ARE CONTINUOUSLY MOVING
- PARTICLES OF MATTER ATTRACT EACH OTHER
- States of Matter
- THE SOLID STATE
- THE LIQUID STATE
- THE GASEOUS STATE
- Can Matter Change its State?
- EFFECT OF CHANGE OF TEMPERATURE
- EFFECT OF CHANGE OF PRESSURE
- FACTORS AFFECTING EVAPORATION
- HOW DOES EVAPORATION CAUSE COOLING?
Chapter 2 Is Matter Around us Pure? – Science Class 9 Notes
- Elements, compounds and mixtures
- What is a Solution
- Separating the Components of a Mixture
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- What are the Types of Pure Substances?
Chapter 3 Atoms and Molecules
- Laws of Chemical Combination
- What is an Atom
- What is a Molecule
- Writing Chemical Formulae
- Molecular Mass and Mole Concept
Chapter 4 Structure of the Atom – Science Class 9 Notes
- Charged Particles in Matter
- The Structure of an Atom
- THOMSON’S MODEL OF AN ATOM
- RUTHERFORD’S MODEL OF AN ATOM
- BOHR’S MODEL OF ATOM
- How are Electrons Distributed in Different Orbits (Shells)?
- Atomic Number and Mass Number
Chapter 5 The Fundamental units of Life
- What are Living Organisms Made Up of?
- What is a Cell Made Up of? What is the Structural Organisation of a Cell?
- PLASMA MEMBRANE OR CELL MEMBRANE
- CELL WALL
- CELL ORGANELLES
Chapter 6 Tissues – Science Class 9 Notes
- Are Plants and Animals Made of Same Types of Tissues?
- Plant Tissues
- MERISTEMATIC TISSUE
- PERMANENT TISSUE
- Animal Tissues
- EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- MUSCULAR TISSUE
- NERVOUS TISSUE
Chapter 7 Diversity in Living Organisms
- What is the Basis of Classification?
- Classification and Evolution
- The Hierarchy of Classification Groups
- COELENTERATA (CNIDARIA)
Chapter 8 – Motion – Science Class 9 Notes
- Types of Motion
- Average Speed and Average Velocity
- Rate of Change of Velocity
- Graphical Representation of Motion
- Graphical Representation of Equation of Motion
- Uniform Circular Motion
Chapter 9 Force and Laws of Motion
- Balanced and Unbalanced Forces
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- First Law of Motion
- Inertia and Mass
- Second Law of Motion
- Third Law of Motion
- Conservation of Momentum
Chapter 10 – Gravitation
- UNIVERSAL LAW OF GRAVITATION
- IMPORTANCE OF THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF GRAVITATION
- Free Fall
- TO CALCULATE THE VALUE OF g
- MOTION OF OBJECTS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GRAVITATIONAL FORCE OF THE EARTH
- WEIGHT OF AN OBJECT ON THE MOON
- Thrust and Pressure
- PRESSURE IN FLUIDS
- WHY OBJECTS FLOAT OR SINK WHEN PLACED ON THE SURFACE OF WATER?
- Archimedes’ Principle
- Relative Density
Chapter 11 Work and Energy
Chapter 12 Sound
Chapter 13 Why do we fall ill?
Chapter 14 Natural Resources
Chapter 15 Improvement in Food Resources