Properties of Integers, deals with various concepts which are as under:-
- Closure Property of Integers
- Commutative Property of Integers
- Associative Property of Integers
- Distributive Property of Integers
- Additive Identity
- Multiplicative Identity of Integers
Keep watching this page for Properties of Integers and if you want to test if you have learnt the concept, click here : –
Closure Property of Integers
Closure Property under Addition of Integers
If we add any two integers, the result obtained on adding the two integers, is always an integer. So we can say, that integers are closed under addition.
Let us say ‘a’ and ‘b’ are two integers, either positive or negative. When we add the two integers, their result would always be an integer, i.e (a + b) would always be an integer.