1. Structure of Atom
- Mass Number
- Atomic Number
- How are Electrons Distributed in Different Orbits (Shells)?
- Bohr’s Model of Atom
- Rutherford’s Model of an Atom
- Thomson’s Model of an Atom
- Charged Particles in Matter
2. Atoms and Molecules
- Molecular Mass and Mole Concept
- Formulae of Simple Compounds
- Writing Chemical Formulae
- What is an Ion?
- Molecule and Molecules of Elements
- Atomic Mass
- What are the Modern Day Symbols of Atoms of Different Elements?
- What is an Atom? and How Do Atoms Exist?
- Introduction and Laws of Chemical Combination
3. Is Matter Around Us Pure
- What are the Types of Pure Substances?
- Physical and Chemical Changes
- Separating the Components of Mixture
- What is a Colloidal Solution?
- What is a Suspension?
- Concentration of a Solution
- What is a Solution?
- Introduction and What is a Mixture?
4. Matter in Our Surroundings
- Evaporation and Factor Affecting It
- Can Matter Change its State?
- States of Matter
- Characteristics of Particles of Matter
- Introduction and Physical Nature of Matter
- Human Ear
- Reflection, Transmission and Echo
- Production and Propagation of Sound
2. Work and Energy
- Energy and Types of Energy
- Introduction to Work
- Thrust, Pressure and Buoyancy
- Introduction to Newton’s Law of Gravitation
4. Force and Laws of Motion
- Laws of Motion and Momentum Conservation
- Uniform Circular Motion
- Graphical Representation of Motion
- Equations of Motion
- Introduction to Motion and its Parameters
1. Improvement in Food Resources
- Animal Husbandry
- Improvement in Crop Yields
2. Natural Resources
- Biogeochemical Cycle and its Role
- Minerals Riches in the Soil
- Water and Water Pollution
- Air and Air Pollution
3. Why Do We Fall ill?
- Treatment and Prevention of Diseases
- Disease and its Manifestation
- Health and its Significance
4. Diversity in Living Organism
- Animal Kingdom
- Plant Kingdom
- Five Kingdom Classification
- Classification and its Types
- Muscular and Nervous Tissues
- Connective Tissues
- Epithelial Tissue
- Permanent Tissue
- Meristematic Tissue
6. The Fundamental Unit of Life
- Cell Organelle
- Structure of Cell
- Cell- Introduction