(i) Rational Numbers:
- Properties of rational numbers. (including identities). Using general form of expression to describe properties
- Consolidation of operations on rational numbers.
- Representation of rational numbers on the number line
- Between any two rational numbers there lies another rational number (Making children see that if we take two rational numbers then unlike for whole numbers, in this case you can keep finding more and more numbers that lie between them.)
- Word problem (higher logic, two operations, including ideas like area)