The syllabus of Business Studies Class 11 NCERT comprises of the following chapters. We have prepared various notes along with detailed questions and their solution for 11th Business Studies NCERT relevant for the student of Business Studies Class 11 NCERT, who may be studying in CBSE.
Syllabus of Business Studies Class 11 NCERT
Syllabus of Business Studies Class 11 NCERT comprises of the following chapters. You can read through our Notes by clicking the relevant part of the Syllabus or Videos by clicking the link at the end of the Syllabus.
PART I FOUNDATIONS OF BUSINESS
- CHAPTER 1 Business, Trade and Commerce
- CHAPTER 2 Forms of Business Organisation
- CHAPTER 3 Private, Public and Global Enterprises
- CHAPTER 4 Business Services
- CHAPTER 5 Emerging Modes of Business
- CHAPTER 6 Social Responsibilities of Business and Business Ethics
PART II CORPORATE ORGANISATION, FINANCE AND TRADE
- CHAPTER 7 Formation of a Company
- CHAPTER 8 Sources of Business Finance
- CHAPTER 9 Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- CHAPTER 10 Internal Trade
- CHAPTER 11 International Business