CA Final International Taxation book is meant for students of CA Final , who have opted for international taxation as an Elective Paper, as well as other person who are looking to understand the Basics of International Taxation, with specific reference to Indian perspective.
CA Final International Taxation Book -Key Features
1. Simple and easy to understand with problem solving approach.
2. Practical insights and experience brought into various provisions.
3. Numerous examples and illustrations to clarify practical implications.
4. More than thousands MCQs for CA Final International Tax Covering various concepts.
5. Updated as per Finance act 2018, and Revised ICAI Module on Overview of Model Tax Conventions.
6. Applicable for May 2020 examinations
7. Language – English
8. No. of Pages – 842
9. For Any Queries Call – 9667222008
Topic Covered :
Module – 1 – Transfer Pricing
Module 2 – Non-Resident Taxation
Module 3 – Authority For Advance Ruling
Module 4: Double Taxation Relief
Module 5 – The Black Money (UNDISCLOSED FOREIGN INCOME AND ASSETS) AND IMPOSITION OF TAX ACT, 2015
Module 6 – Overview Of Model Tax Conventions
Module 7 – Interpretation Of Tax Treaties
Module 8A- Anti-Avoidance Measures
Module 9 – Taxation Of E-Commerce Transactions